RSVP Opens in September.
Join the email list for updates.
season of the wheel and all things Pumpkim Pumpkin!
- Saturday, September 24, 7 pm.
- To get on the guest list prepay $10 (which gets you 10 raffle tickets when you arrive), join the email list, and submit the Firm RSVP on the form all the way at the bottom
- This is a women’s gathering. Those 18 and over are welcome.
- We ask that you leave the littles and the men at home and come enjoy a Goddess Night Out.
- If you are new to our community, this is the PERFECT opportunity to check out our vibe and what we offer inside the studio.
- I do have small dogs and cats that roam freely and ask that you leave yours at home.
We have hosted our Summer Solstice and Autumn Equinox Soiree for years and it is a fabulous well attended gathering.
We LOVE hosting events and bringing women together!
Our desire is simply to foster connection, expand community, ignite the senses, celebrate and elevate life, and have some FUN!
Even if you don’t know a soul (many do not) we absolutely encourage you to be brave and treat yourself to an exquisite evening with us! Bring a friend! Make a friend!
- 7 – 8 pm
- Arrive anytime between 7 – 8 pm
- Settle in, grab your swag bag, check out the raffle, shop for some goodies inside the studio and enjoy an Autumn feast and dessert that is provided as gratitude for community, connection, and to celebrate the SoulArt Studio magic.
- 8:15 pm
- We move into the festivities with a sound bath experience with Angel, toast to the season, and fire ceremony with Lauri, and then pick winners for the raffle!
- Once it’s over enjoy the space, fire, socialize, and shop for studio goodies inside the studio!
- The raffle is a favorite Soiree tradition with many wonderful treasures up for grabs!
- Your $10 prepaid reservation gets you TEN Raffle Tickets when you arrive and check-in!
- Additional tickets are $1.00 each and can be purchased at the Soiree.
- There is no obligation to purchase more but you will likely want to! We appreciate cash (limited change is available so bring small bills) but joyfully accept Venmo too. Must be present to participate.
- Chair/blanket. This is outdoors. We do have several chairs but they can go quickly. We recommend that you bring your own as this is a well-attended event. We also suggest you bring a blanket too. Grass sitting on a blanket is a fun and comfortable option.
- Bring a beverage of your choice. We do have water (no ice) available.
- Raffle ticket money.
- A medicine drum or rattle if you have one for the fire ceremony.
- Crowns are totally appropriate!
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is my home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered attendees within 24 hours prior to the event.
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely in the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
- We respectfully ask that you only RSVP and submit your $10 to hold your spot if you are firm due to the food and swag preparation that is needed.
- If you do need to cancel please let me know here ASAP so your spot can be opened to another as we typically have a waiting list. When you no show or cancel late it prevents others from joining us.
- We are happy to refund the $10 if canceled by September 21. Late cancellations and no-shows RSVP $$ will be placed in our SoulArt fund for philanthropic organizations we support throughout the year.
- Please be sure to join my email list You can unsubscribe at any time after the soiree.
- Please submit ONE FIRM RSVP per person
- You will be sent to a confirmation page once RSVP is submitted.
- Watch for an email 24-48 hours prior to the event. Check your SPAM if doesn’t arrive.
SoulArt Studio Utah is a place of solidarity and is a safe space for all women regardless of their spiritual/religious/political beliefs and sexual orientation. You are welcome here.