Registration opens September 1st – This event Sells Out
About Day Of The Goddess: Historically Friday the 13th was a sacred Day Of The Goddess, a highly sacred feminine day with the number 13 being rich with symbology. It is one of my favorite “holidays” to celebrate. I am thrilled to create this ceremony for us as we move into the new year; a potent time of completion, a peak time for intentional clarity, and, heightened internal power.
Join Lauri in sacred circle for a heart-opening Cacao & Sound Ceremony in honor of Friday The 13th, the Day Of The Goddess.
The fire bowl will also be supporting us this evening with some ceremonial burning as well which is always a magickal thing!
- Friday, October 13th, 2023, 6:00 – 8:30-ish-9 pm Please allow a little extra time in case things get extra magickal.
- Please arrive on time between 5:55 – 6:05pm to settle in. We promptly begin at 6:10pm.
- $35.00 per person. This experience sells out so do not hesitate to claim our spot in the circle
- Limited to 12 spots. For women only.
We will circle up in the sacred to enjoy a sound ceremony, guided meditation, and a heart-opening cup of high-quality ceremonial grade *cacao I personally brought back from my soul journey to Lake Atitlan, San Marcos, Guatemala after a day spent in ceremony with Keith, The Cacao Shaman.
I prepare my cacao by hand in a ceremonial fashion while infusing it with purity and intention using coconut as the base. My recipe is unique and extra delicious.
- If you ever have a chance to be in ceremony with Lauri do not hesitate! My 1st time doing cacao and it was a powerful experience! ~ Jennifer
- SoulArt Studio is magical! Being in a ceremony there is even more than I expected. ~ JoAnne
- Thank you for my 1st cacao and sound healing experience. I feel so rooted and happy I found you! ~ Lyssa
- Thank you for my first cacao ceremony it was magical ~ Tamsin
This is a very down-to-earth experience.
Circles are experienced on the floor on soft and yummy fur (synthetic) rugs and satin-covered pillows making for a soulicious comfy and cozy experience.
~ I recommend that you bring your own blanket and dress comfortably. Jammies and slippers are perfectly acceptable. Wear whatever makes you feel good and unrestricted!
~ Bring a journal and pen I you like. I will have paper for the burn.
Important Preperation For The Cacao Ceremony:
~ Arrive hydrated on water. Please be sure to drink plenty of water prior to, during, and after the ceremony.
~ Cacao (ka-cow) contains caffeine. Please avoid coffee, sodas, high sugars, and high-carb foods several hours prior to the ceremony.
~ Cacao is NOT Cocoa (sweet hot chocolate). Cacao is the raw, unprocessed version of cocoa. Read more about it here.
~ Eat lightly & healthily 3 or more hours prior to the ceremony. Do not come on a full stomach. This will allow the cacao to absorb more fully and not dampen the effects. Have a nourishing, healthy meal or snack after.
~ I will have a light snack to pass around afterward. OPTIONAL: Feel free to bring a healthy scooby snack to share after the ceremony only if you feel called to do so. Food and Goddess are love after all.
~ Intention in ceremony and ritual is essential. Please have an intention in mind.
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is my home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered/paid attendees within 24 -48 hours prior to the event
- Please note that small dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancellations and No-Shows: Due to the time and energy it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within (*see event for cancellation policy) of the event to receive a refund.
* You are welcome to gift your spot.
* No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit or refund.
* Credit cannot be used for in-studio merchandise.
* Fees from no-shows or late cancellations will be placed in a SoulArt Fund for philanthropic efforts we support throughout the year.
Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
- Venmo is the most preferred payment method.
- You can also make payments via my Facebook Messenger HERE.
- Contact Lauri for other payment options if needed.
- I am unable to hold spots without prepayment
- Send your payment via Venmo to @LauriCox **Note In Your Venmo payment the name of the class**
- Lauri ‘SoulArt Studio Utah’ Cox
- The last 4 Digits of my phone # is 9997
- Important: Submit RSVP Release Form for each guest separately below
- Subscribe To Email List HERE
If the RSVP form is successfully submitted you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Please be sure to RSVP separately for each guest with name and email address
—>> Please be sure you are subscribed to the email list AND join the FB Group to ensure you are in the loop of our offerings
SoulArt Studio is a space for all women regardless of personal religious, spiritual, and political beliefs or sexual orientation. A warm welcome to all who are seeking, growing, and expanding!