This sells out each time and this mandala painting will only be offered once in 2023.
Join Lauri for a 6-month heART-centering Art and Soul Immersion where each month you are guided through a soulicious creative journey to bring your Mandalas sweet soul alive infused with intention, rich with layers, texture, visual beauty, and meaning.
You will learn easy but gorgeous and fun techniques using multiple mediums that can be used in other creative projects.
I anticipate that you will be inspired and empowered to invite creativity into your life.
No painting experience is needed! I guide you through all the steps to creating your own masterpiece you will be proud enough of to frame and cherish forever!
Art and Life are One! Art Heals!
This is more than just creating a gorgeous work of art.
This is about using art as soul medicine.
This is about enjoying having creative play as a sacred devotional spiritual and healing practice.
Creativity is a direct connection to Source allowing our art to be an individual expression channeled through us.
Doing this in Circle and being part of a Tribe is even more potent AND we have a LOT of fun!
Search for #soulartcreatrixcircle on Facebook!
- $300 – Includes a sweet little SWAG bag of all the supplies needed.
- Private potluck dinner party on January 7th. This is optional but you will be so happy you came!
- An Easy Payment Plan Option Is Available. Details are further down.
- Limited to 10 ~ 6 spots remain
- Women Only. Mature teens are welcome with an adult
Want to paint a drum using this process instead? Feel free to bring your own 16-inch (no bigger or smaller) drum. I prefer synthetic drums myself over hide due to the consistent resonance and voice from them but you are welcome to bring a 16-inch hide drum.
I do not provide the drum. You can purchase a 16-inch black Remo drum like mine on Amazon or a white one on Amazon. If you choose this option you will still get the canvas board we use in the class to work on a painting at home.
|In-Person Monthly Circles Dates Are Saturdays 5-8 pm. |
Please plan ahead to attend all dates.
- Your Commitment. Due to the layered creative process of this art, a commitment to each monthly in-person circle is essential as I do not offer makeup sessions or refunds.
My circles are fun, soul-lifting, and life-enriching.
This was an incredible journey & I’m so grateful to have participated – Kat
I loved every moment of this experience. I’ve been shaking up the creative process and through this technique or teaching, I have really gotten to believe in myself, love my creation, excited to see what becomes of it from Month to month. The women have kept the space a safe space and the messy of my life feels tolerable. This truly was a gift for me, and I thank you for the friendships! I love you ladies – Brandee
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is my home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered/paid attendees within 24 hours prior to the event
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancellations and No Shows: Due to the time and energy it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within 30 days prior to the Circle beginning to receive a refund. You are welcome to gift your spot. No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit or refund. Credit cannot be used for in-studio merchandise. Fee's from no-shows or late cancellations will be placed in a SoulArt Fund for philanthropic efforts we support throughout the year. Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
- You can pay in full.
- Venmo is most preferred. I can also accept Zelle or Facebook Messenger Payments. Contact Lauri for other payment options if needed.
- Need a payment option? I strive to make this as easy and accessible as possible.
- You can pay a minimum $50 deposit. A minimum $50 payment every 30 days is expected. The balance paid in full by March 1, 2023.
- I ask that you do not register until you are able to be fully committed. Refunds and Credit are not given after December 14
- Venmo is the most preferred payment method.
- Contact Lauri for other payment options if needed.
- Send your payment via Venmo to @LauriCox**Note In Your Venmo payment the name of the class**
- Lauri ‘SoulArt Studio Utah’ Cox
- The last 4 Digits of my phone # is 9997
- Important: Submit RSVP form for each guest separately below
If the RSVP form is successfully submitted you will see a confirmation below and will be emailed as well.