Will Sell Out So Snag Your Spot Soon
To Secure your Spot you must be subscribed to the mailing list, complete the RSVP/Consent form at the bottom and submit your payment. Thank you!
Join Lauri in her gorgeous outdoor sanctuary to create your own gorgeous Flora Moon Wreath from an assortment of dried flora foraged from the garden to include dahlias, echinacea, zinnias, sunflower pods, greenery & herbs.
You will add the finishing touches with a beautiful lotus pod, green deer moss, red chilis & assorted nature elements for an extra earthy and magickal fairy flair for your hOMe!
You will choose from several paint colors for your moon or bring your own paint to customize to your home.
- These are meant for indoor, indirect sun display only to keep them preserved for many years.
Please bring the following as they are not provided:
- Garden sheers or old/cheap scissors
- Hot glue gun and plenty of glue
- Extension cord for your glue gun
- Any sentimental/special items you want to add; crystals, flora, shells etc
- Blanket for grass sitting – This is being done outside
- Optional: acrylic paint color of your choice. Otherwise, you will choose from my paint colors
Due to the preparation of the wooden moons and flora, you must register no later than Sunday, October 8th
- Sunday, October 15 2–4:30 pm–ish
- Please arrive on time between 1:55 – 2:05 to settle in. We promptly begin at 2:10 pm
- Most of my events are created for Adult Women only but Men & Mature Teens accompanied by an adult are welcome to this one
- Spots are held with submitted RSVP and payment only.
There are three wooden crescent moon sizes to choose from. Indicate size on the RSVP Form at the bottom:
- 16-inch $45
- 20-inch $55
- 24-inch $65
- It was a fabulous night! Thank you for growing all of those beautiful flowers and witchy herbs in your magic garden! I feel so blessed that I get to partake of the beautiful things you grow. I love you friend. ~ Edon
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is a home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered/paid attendees within 24 hours prior to the event
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. Sometimes our small dogs, Osbourne & Olive & even our cats, Apple Pie and Meow Meow (Mr Meowgi), join us inside for the experiences. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancellations and No-Shows: Due to the time and energy it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within (*see event for cancellation policy) of the event to receive a refund.
* You are welcome to gift your spot.
* No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit or refund.
* Credit cannot be used for in-studio merchandise.
* Fees from no-shows or late cancellations will be placed in a SoulArt Fund for philanthropic efforts we support throughout the year.
Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
Last Day To cancel and receive a refund is October 8th Due To The Special Preparation Of The Wooden Moons and Flora Harvest Needed
- Venmo is the most preferred payment method.
- You can also make payments via my Facebook Messenger HERE.
- Contact Lauri for other payment options if needed.
- I am unable to hold spots without prepayment
- Send your payment via Venmo to @LauriCox **Note In Your Venmo payment the name of the class**
- Lauri ‘SoulArt Studio Utah’ Cox
- The last 4 Digits of my phone # is 9997
- Important: Submit RSVP Release Form for each guest separately below
- Subscribe To Email List HERE
IMPORTANT: Please Be Sure You Subscribe To The Mailing List.
An email with details & address will be sent within 72 hours of the event.
Check SPAM or other folders if it does not land in your inbox
If the form is submitted correctly a confirmation below will come up.
SoulArt Studio is a space for all women regardless of personal religious, spiritual, and political beliefs or sexual orientation. A warm welcome to all who are seeking, growing, and expanding!