To Secure your Spot you must be subscribed to the mailing list, complete the RSVP/Consent form at the bottom and submit your payment. Thank you!
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
This evening will sell out so please register ASAP to claim your spot in the circle
☆~☽✪☾~☆ || ☆~☽✪☾~☆ || ☆~☽✪☾~☆ ||☆~☽✪☾~☆ || ☆~☽✪☾~☆
- Seeking something soothing, sacred & nurturing to ring in the new year?
- Desiring an emotional cocoon that is filled with soft light, love, and the sacred undertones of om chanting softly in a whisper while having a magickal, soul-enriching experience?
- Are you seeking a soulful experience to release the old and welcome in the new?
Join Lauri for a heart-centered women’s circle as we weave together magick, ceremony & ritual .
Come open to connect and drop into our sacred practice to uplift, ignite, and inspire you to invite magick into your new year.
My well-loved experiences are more than a woman’s circle. They are a unique, gorgeous, fun & SOULicious experience!
Creating experiences for women brings me ALL the joy!!
Happy New Soul Year is a once-a-year offering and I would love to have you.
You will be guided into a heart-centered experience of love & magick to assist you in stepping into the new year with potency.
- circle ceremony
- sound bath experience
- receive in/release out sacred burning ritual
Why we do ritual:
- Rituals are powerful and cleansing.
- Ritual is a portal to call forth the divine.
- Ritual invokes the energy of sacredness into our regular life.
- Ritual creates a threshold to step into our true desires.
- Ritual invokes the manifestation and all is based on intention.
- Ritual infuses magick into the creation of our desire.
- Ritual done in community is potent and extra alchemizing when witnessed.
Ritual is an enacted poem, a sequence of actions designed to awaken powerful emotional and psychological forces. And right now, goddess knows, we need some powerful forces on our side. ~ Starhawk
- I just cannot tell you how happy I am feeling and the positive effect the experiences are having on me! It’s like I’ve opened up a whole new level I didn’t know existed. I am meeting new friends. Experiencing new ideas and tearing down 50 years of beliefs about my world and I thank you for facilitating that!! Stephanie
- Lauri has a flair for masterful creation and beauty. Her attention to detail and open-hearted guidance from spirit makes her events magickal. Highly recommend ~ Kim
- Lauri is an incredible ceremonialist and space holder. WishCrafting is an amazing experience. ~ Lea
- If you are seeking a space that feels sacred, safe, and down to earth, SoulArt Studio is the place! I have never felt such love and beauty in a circle of women before as I did here. ~ Sandra
This is the perfect potent evening for alchemizing your personal desires for new beginnings.
- Saturday, December 30, 5-7:00 pm–ish . Please allow a little more time in case things get extra magickal
- Please arrive on time between 4:55 – 5:05 to settle in. We promptly begin at 5:10pm.
- Limited up to 15– This Sells Out!!
- Women Only Mature teens accompanied by an adult are welcome
- $35.00 per person Spots held with RSVP and payment only.
This is a very down-to-earth experience.
Circles are experienced on the floor on soft and yummy fur (synthetic) rugs and satin-covered pillows making for a soulicious comfy and cozy experience. A folding chair is available if absolutely needed and I have a few stadium floor seats for back support.
I recommend that you bring your own blanket and dress comfortably.
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is a home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered/paid attendees within 24 hours prior to the event
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. Sometimes our small dogs, Osbourne & Olive & even our cats, Apple Pie and Meow Meow (Mr Meowgi), join us inside for the experiences. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancellations and No-Shows: Due to the time and energy it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within (*see event for cancellation policy) of the event to receive a refund.
* You are welcome to gift your spot.
* No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit or refund.
* Credit cannot be used for in-studio merchandise.
* Fees from no-shows or late cancellations will be placed in a SoulArt Fund for philanthropic efforts we support throughout the year.
Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
- Venmo is the most preferred payment method.
- You can also make payments via my Facebook Messenger HERE.
- Contact Lauri for other payment options if needed.
- I am unable to hold spots without prepayment
- Send your payment via Venmo to @LauriCox **Note In Your Venmo payment the name of the class**
- Lauri ‘SoulArt Studio Utah’ Cox
- The last 4 Digits of my phone # is 9997
- Important: Submit RSVP Release Form for each guest separately below
- Subscribe To Email List HERE
SoulArt Studio is a space for all women regardless of personal religious, spiritual, and political beliefs or sexual orientation. A warm welcome to all who are seeking, growing, and expanding!