Ritual is an enacted poem, a sequence of actions designed to awaken powerful emotional and psychological forces. And right now, goddess knows, we need some powerful forces on our side. ~ Starhawk
Do you have a special event you would like to honor coming up such as a marriage, divorce, retirement, birthday, baby blessing way, release, and various life celebrations & rights of passage? As a ceremonialist, I create sacred, down-to-earth and fun evenings that are a perfect women’s night out!
My standard ceremony includes a sound bath & blessing, sacred salt bowl ceremony and a release & receive burn.
Ceremonial cacao or moon magick libation can be added with an extra fee.
- The salt bowl ceremony, which is a circle favorite and rich with potency and meaning, allows everyone to go home with some of what we conjure that evening.
- You can add ceremonial cacao or magick moon libation for an extra $10 per person.
- We can also custom-curate a ceremony based on your group’s occasion. An extra fee may be assessed due to the time and extra materials, above what I may have, that is needed to create it.
Message me to inquire and to create the perfect ceremony for you and your group.
- In-Studio Ceremonies
- Minimum 6 women
- Private gatherings start at $35 per person and can vary depending on the gathering
- A 50% deposit when booked, balance due 72 hours prior to the event.
- In the event you have less than 6 there is still a 6-person minimum for the cost.
- The studio can accommodate up to 15 women depending on the gathering.
- They typically last 2 – 3 hours depending on the size of the group and the structure of the ceremony
- If you want to stay in the studio after my part is done and is past the 3 hours allotted it is $15 per hour extra. This allows you to bring in food, sit visit or do your own activity after. Must clean up food when complete.
- Availability is typically Monday – Thursday evenings. Occasional Friday – Sundays are available.
- Price is for in-studio ceremony only
⌘ Lauri is the REAL DEAL. I have been to many women’s circles, retreats, and events in my life, both here in Utah and around the world. Lauri’s gatherings are filled with warmth, welcome, wisdom, knowledge~ and a most palpable heart energy.
I booked a small private event with a few friends who have never met Lauri, and some had never experienced anything like a women’s gathering. All the ladies said they felt comfort and peace afterward, with small buds of healing happening in their hearts. She is so gifted, and even the physical space she holds events in is a gift simply to BE there. Such a magical space to enter in a community and find solace from the modern world.
Lauri puts her heart and soul into all she offers, and it is felt! So grateful for her loving heart and beautiful presence. Lydia
⌘ Lauri has a flair for masterful creation and beauty. Her attention to detail and open-hearted guidance from spirit makes her events magickal. Highly recommend ~ Kim
⌘ Lauri is an incredible ceremonialist and space holder. ~ Lea
⌘ If you are seeking a space that feels sacred, safe, and down to earth, SoulArt Studio is the place! I have never felt such love and beauty in a circle of women before as I did here. ~ Sandra
⌘ SoulArt Studio is magicKal! Being in a ceremony there is even more than I expected. ~ JoAnne
- Travel Ceremonies:
- Minimum 10 guests or payment equivalent to 10
- There is an additional travel fee of $200 for up to 60 miles from West Jordan and $50 per each extra 45-mile block.
- Travel ceremonies are available on a limited basis and I will travel up to 300 miles between Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho.
To inquire please send a message
Or you can message me on Facebook here.