To Secure your Spot you must be subscribed to the mailing list, complete the RSVP/Consent form at the bottom and submit your payment. Thank you!
ONE SPOT LEFT
- Do you desire to add some earth medicine into your own sacred practices?
- Perhaps you have an abundance of herbs and flora from the season-ending and no idea what to do with all of them?
- Maybe you are looking for nature crafting ideas to make lovely and meaningful holiday treasures to gift your earth-loving people.
- Possibly you are looking for a super fun night out inside my beautiful studio & are ready to ignite your holiday spirit!
This playshop is SO perfect for you!
Join me, Lauri, for a once-a-year offering to dip into my personally foraged apothecary stash & learn how to curate my very popular loose sacred smudge plus create a smudge wand, a scented smudge candle, ceremony fire tarts, candle melts, AND as a bonus, you get to enjoy a mini sound bowl experience! I prepare for this workshop all spring, summer, and fall collecting flora and herbs!
We will dip our hands into some delicious fresh and dried foliage and enjoy the sensation of each by igniting our senses while touching & smelling nature and creating something visually gorgeous, lovely smelling, and infused with the intention to amplify the magick within, around, above and below.
I will also share ideas for lighting & burning as well as my own smudging prayer and ritual.
We will end the evening with a soul-soothing mini sound bowl experience.
The evening is a perfect way to invite in some creative play and amplify the sacred into your life.
Quality candle fragrances to choose from are: Chai Tea, Sandalwood, Amber, Cinnamon, Harvest Spice, Apple Cider, Coffee Cake, Gingerbread, Pumpkin Pie, Almond Coconut Milk, Fire Amber, Sexy Cinnamon Clove, Reindeer Retreat, Warmth of The Holidays, Tobacco Vanilla! OR Bring Your Own Favorite Scent!
O MY HECK YUM!
- Friday, November 3, 6 – 8:30 pm– ish.. Leave a little extra time just in case things get extra magickal!
- Please arrive on time between 5:55 – 6:05 to settle in. We promptly begin by 6:15pm
- Limited to 8. ONE SPOT LEFT Men and mature teens are welcome!
- Cost is $45 per person and includes all supplies
- A generous stash of loose smudge starter
- TWO – 2-ounce scented soy candles in adorable tin cans with lid (several lovely tin patterns to choose from)
- I use high-quality Soy Wax for my handmade candles and tarts. It is the best wax for container candles! Natural. Grown and curated in the USA. Burns steady and clean (no toxins). Cleans up with ease using water.
- 2 fire tarts
- A herb and flora smudge wand
- PLUS enjoy a mini sound bowl experience and learn some good stuff about sacred living
- You will leave with a bag full of earth magick
- Now, you can also take my Sacred Smudge eCourse instead and gather your own flora, herb, candle supplies, and materials to do at your own pace. Or just come to this Playshop, have some fun and I will have all the supplies ready for you AND clean up all of the mess!
ADD a take-home kit: Only 1 KITs Left! If you would like to upgrade to a 3-wick wood bowl and wax please add $30.00 to your payment. These will be unscented but you can purchase a fragrance on Amazon or in a local candle shop for a few dollars and I may have extra bottles after the class.
Make a note in the Payment field AND RSVP Form.
- I need this ordered in advance for the kit preparation.
Due to the wax settling time needed, this will be a kit to take home and make. You will still make the 2 candles included in the class.
These gorgeous wood bowl candles are a hot trend right now and this size retails for at least $35+ plus the shipping cost.
Each bowl is hand-carved, rustic, and one-of-a-kind. Really special. They measure around 9×6 inches.
Once the candle is gone you can reuse it to make another candle in the future or use it as a display/trinket or smudge bowl. ONLY 3 KITs are available
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is a home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered/paid attendees within 24 hours prior to the event
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. Sometimes our small dogs, Osbourne & Olive & even our cats, Apple Pie and Meow Meow (Mr Meowgi), join us inside for the experiences. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancellations and No-Shows: Due to the time and energy it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within (*see event for cancellation policy) of the event to receive a refund.
* You are welcome to gift your spot.
* No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit or refund.
* Credit cannot be used for in-studio merchandise.
* Fees from no-shows or late cancellations will be placed in a SoulArt Fund for philanthropic efforts we support throughout the year.
Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
Cancellation deadline is October 31st
- Venmo is the most preferred payment method.
- You can also make payments via my Facebook Messenger HERE.
- Contact Lauri for other payment options if needed.
- I am unable to hold spots without prepayment
- Send your payment via Venmo to @LauriCox **Note In Your Venmo payment the name of the class**
- Lauri ‘SoulArt Studio Utah’ Cox
- The last 4 Digits of my phone # is 9997
- Important: Submit RSVP Release Form for each guest separately below
- Subscribe To Email List HERE
If the RSVP form is successfully submitted you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Please submit your guest’s RSVP Form Seperatly and make a note below