What is a Sound Immersion?
It is a sound bath with our own very special touches and our sound experience goes for a full 60 minutes.
When building the studio, acoustics and a sacred ambiance was an important aspect of our creative process.
Using special materials we have created an “acoustic womb” experience that will capture and contain the frequency, sounds, and vibrations of the music being played offering a full-body experience that permeates the cells of your body. It feels fabulous and we are excited to have you experience it!
Being inside the “acoustic womb” simply means you will have a different experience than others offered inside of a building, home, or outside.
One of the many benefits is stress release, physical healing, emotional ease and relief, an infusion of joy & well-being.
This is a nurturing time to free up, just be, relax and reset your nervous system.
Join Angel Shannon & Lauri Cox inside the “Acoustic Womb” for a unique and amazing full-body sound bath experience using the sounds of crystal healing bowls, flute, gong, drum, and percussions that permeate the cells of your body creating a soulicious energetic massage.
Come enjoy a Sunday morning experience to reset your nervous system and invite in some ease and flow. It’s a beautiful nurturing way to begin your day and prepare for the upcoming week.
- Sunday, July 10 from 10:30 am -12 pm
- We ask that you arrive on time between 10:25 – 10:35 am to get settled. We start right on time at 10:45 am. Late entries shift the experience and sacred vibe.
- $20 per person – Men and mature teens are welcome!
- Limited to 10 spots – 6 SPOTS REMAIN
- Join my email list AND FB Group to ensure you are in the loop of our offerings
Immersions are experienced sitting on the floor and due to the benefits of the “acoustic womb” your back is against the wall as the vibrations infuse the cells of your body. It’s like an energetic massage.
- A floor pillow is provided.
- We invite you to bring a blanket and whatever is needed for your personal comforts such as a yoga mat or your own pillow.
No need to dress up! Be comfortable!
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is a home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered/paid attendees within 24 hours prior to the event
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. Sometimes our small dogs join us inside for the Immersions. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancellations and No Shows: Due to the time and energy it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within 72 hours of the event to receive a refund. You are welcome to gift your spot. No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit or refund. Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
- Subscribe to our email list if not already
- Submit your payment via Venmo to @LauriCox
- Lauri ‘SoulArt Studio Utah’ Cox
- Last 4 Digits of my phone is 9997
- Note in your Venmo payment your email address and “Sound Immersion 7/10“
- MUST SUBMIT RSVP form below after submitting payment
- YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO A CONFIRMATION PAGE ONCE SUBMITTED