What is White Light Saturday?
This SoulArt Experience is a long-loved quarterly tradition with Angel Shannon. It’s a 3-hour “Glow-Up” through music, meditation, make-and-take crafts, inspiring conversations, and, of course, a White Light Elephant Gift Exchange!
Each White Light Saturday is designed to guide you in the growth and nurturing of your own beautiful presence.
June’s White Light Saturday is all about “Magnifying The Good” in this crazy life we’re living!
Angel will guide you through exercises to help you with your overall juggling of, well, EVERYTHING THAT’S ON YOUR PLATE!
- You’ll create a magical and portable tool for warding off negative energies
- Learn thoughtful ways to bring more harmony into your space
- Angel will guide you through a Mystic Music Meditation to enhance your experience
- Our WLS Circle is designed to embrace your Light and release your Worries through healthy conversation
- …and of course, the ever-popular White Light Elephant Gift Exchange!
Angel opens the 4 Directions, Sky, and Earth Energies and breaks open your Inner Light to Shine! Shine! Shine!
You’ll dine on light salads while we wake up all 5 of your senses with much laughter and positive intention.
Itinerary subject to change without notice
Saturday, June 4, 11-2pm Please arrive on time between 10:55 – 11:05. We promptly begin at 11:15 am.
Limited to 10 spots – Registration Closed.
$35 per person. Women Only. Mature teens are welcome with an adult
Bring a thoughtful While Light Elephant gift for the exchange
Circles are experienced on the floor on soft and yummy fur (synthetic) rugs and satin-covered pillows making for a soulicious comfy and cozy experience.
I recommend that you bring your own blanket and dress comfortably.
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is my home studio and the actual address will be provided once you are registered for your massage and in an email 24-48 hours prior.
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio (NOT during Massage Sessions). If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancelations and No Shows: Due to the time it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within 72 hours of the event to receive a refund. You are welcome to gift your spot.
No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit. Fee’s from no-shows or late cancellations will be placed in a SoulArt Fund for philanthropic efforts we support throughout the year.
Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
If the RSVP form is successfully submitted you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Please be sure to provide your guest’s name and email address as well
- Venmo is the most preferred payment method.
- Send your payment via Venmo to @Angel-Shannon-2 **Note In Your Venmo Payment the name of the class**
- The last 4 digits of my Phone # is 4083
- Important: Submit RSVP Form Below