What is WishCrafting? It is a ceremony for the seasons. It is a sensory experience, alchemy, mystery, magick, and fun! It is a sacred time and space to slow down, free up and place an intention into what creation you choose while being witnessed and supported in sacred space through collective ritual and ceremony which is a powerful and lovely experience.
Each Wisdom Circle is curated during the rhythm of the seasons; Solstices, Equinoxes, and the mid-points in between approximately every 6 weeks.
☆~☽✪☾~☆ || ☆~☽✪☾~☆ || ☆~☽✪☾~☆ ||☆~☽✪☾~☆ || ☆~☽✪☾~☆
- Seeking something soothing, sacred, nurturing?
- Desiring an emotional cocoon that is filled with soft light, love, and the sacred undertones of om chanting softly in a whisper while having a super magickal, soul-enriching experience?
If you like (or are curious about) creating magick, making potions, being in ceremony, and having fun then this is the place for you!
Join Lauri for a heart-centered women’s circle as we weave together creative play, magick, ceremony & ritual.
Come open to learn, connect and drop into sacred practices to uplift, ignite and inspire you to invite everyday magick into your life.
These well-loved circles are more than a woman’s circle, they are a unique, gorgeous, fun & SOULicious experience!
Creating experiences for women brings me all my joy!!
- I just cannot tell you how happy I am feeling and the positive effect the experiences are having on me! It’s like I’ve opened up a whole new level I didn’t know existed. I am meeting new friends. Experiencing new ideas and tearing down 50 years of beliefs about my world and I thank you for facilitating that!! Stephanie
- Lauri has a flair for masterful creation and beauty. Her attention to detail and open-hearted guidance from spirit makes her events magickal. Highly recommend ~ Kim
- Lauri is an incredible ceremonialist and space holder. WishCrafting is an amazing experience. ~ Lea
- If you are seeking a space that feels sacred, safe, and down to earth, SoulArt Studio is the place! I have never felt such love and beauty in a circle of women before as I did here. ~ Sandra
Ritual is an enacted poem, a sequence of actions designed to awaken powerful emotional and psychological forces. And right now, goddess knows, we need some powerful forces on our side. ~ Starhawk
Aside from the JOY & FUN factor of being in a circle with other women, we thoroughly enjoy:
- a rooting in meditation and crystal sound bowl ceremony
- a gorgeous sacred ritual and ceremony
- the conjuring up of our fabulous ritual item
- the passing of the fire release
- and of course, you will leave with a very sweet SWAG bag of the evening’s ritual to take the magick we make home with you.
This is the perfect potent evening for wishcrafting and alchemizing your personal desires for the season.
- Saturday, April 29, 6-8::30 pm–ish . Please allow a little more time in case things get extra magickal
- Please arrive on time between 5:55 – 6:05 to settle in. We promptly begin at 6:10pm.
- Limited up to 15 – 12 spots remain – This Sells Out Each Time
- Women Only Mature teens accompanied by an adult are welcome
- $35.00 per person Spots held with RSVP and payment only.
- Click #wishcraftingwisdomcircle to see past circles on Facebook
Please note each circle is curated to offer a sensory experience through visual, scent, and touch. While I have many different ceremonies and rituals I curate for my circles, on occasion our ritual for the evening may be similar to one in the past…….but you are here to be in ritual and within a scared space which is an important sacred devotional act so the experience will always be different and you (and I) will grateful, as always, that you came. I do not reveal the ceremony details prior to the gathering so please show up ready to enjoy and receive the experience curated for our time together.
This is a very down-to-earth experience.
Circles are experienced on the floor on soft and yummy fur (synthetic) rugs and satin-covered pillows making for a soulicious comfy and cozy experience.
I recommend that you bring your own blanket and dress comfortably.
Bring: optional ( I do provide everything needed for the ritual but feel free to bring something if you have something personal to add): For example an offering of a dried herb or flower petals, or your favorite essential oil. Please no sharp crystals or items or anything spicy from herbs or oils. Be prepared to share the meaning/symbology of your offering and the intention you will place within the ceremony.
As a woman who practices Earth-Based Spirituality, I have found that, for me, celebrating the rhythms of the seasons aligned with my personal rhythm more so than celebrating standard commercialized holidays.
When I discovered the “Wheel Of The Year” many many moons ago I came to realize that even as a little girl running free in the forest communing with fairies and whatever other little creatures that liked to play, most holidays we celebrate now did not particularly resonate with me. But creating altars, collecting rocks, sticks, and leaves, making elemental potions (as a child, dirt, and nature items) and such, making beautiful things, and touching the earth always has!
What is the Wheel Of The Year? It is the cycle of seasons that has been celebrated for centuries and still is in modern-day times by cultures around the world and done in different ways.
These seasons are called Sabbats and there are 4 of them, Spring and Autumn Equinox, Summer and Winter Solstice, and the 4 Esbats, the midpoints in between.
Many traditions and holidays that we celebrate today were created around the wheel of the year.
The Sabbats are a time to honor the earth’s cycle of birth, death, and regeneration. It’s a time of planting seeds, gestation, growth, and then harvest, which in the old times, and even in places and cultures now, was life and death for long winter survival.
The seasons are also a time to honor our own cycles of life and when we do so in celebration, sacredness, gratitude, and walking our earthly path in a gentle way we create ease, happiness, and more abundance in all areas of our life.
I am a gatherer, a creator of beautiful things, a teacher, and a community creatrix. I am a lover of the sacred, ceremony, and ritual and I love to share my wisdom.
I do not subscribe to any particular spiritual or religious belief system and I honor, love, and respect those who do.
I’m a dabbler and love to take what feels good from many different practices and make them my own. I simply choose to honor where my energy goes to a path that unfolds which feels the truest to me. And that ebbs and flows through my personal seasons.
And I believe that all paths are true so ALL women are welcome into the circle.
so I create it….
Women’s Circles~ In the past many years I have hosted countless women’s circles of all kinds.
I love creating the art of ritual & ceremony, sacred spaces and, meaningful experiences for women.
I have commonly done them as private circles, meaning that the same group of women participated every month for 6 months and we create a container, so to speak, for sacred intention, connection, trust-building, and community. Many lifetime friendships have been made through my circles.
I adore private circles and the deeply enriching experience they create and will do them for years to come.
WishCrafting Wisdom Circle is a different experience as it is an open circle to all women and is done during the shift and flow of the seasons over 4 Sabbats and 4 Esbats. I also expect to be doing this one for many years to come as well!
This circle will allow the opportunity to share my wisdom and the experiences I create with many different women throughout the year without a 6-month commitment like my other circle and our focus for this one is on celebrating the seasons using rituals I have curated through the years while building, growing, and nurturing our community of women who seek similar experiences that you, and I, do. And do it in a beautiful & nurturing space with beautiful & nurturing people.
“To work magic is to weave the unseen forces into form; to soar beyond sight; to explore the uncharted dream realm of the hidden reality.”- Starhawk
WishCrafting Dates To Look Forward To
April 29 Beltane Season Ceremony
June Solstice Ceremony SKIP due to Annual Mystics Night Out Summer Solstice Soiree June 24
July 29 Lammas Season Ceremony SKIP Due to Annual MidSummer Sunset Retreat
September Equinox Season Ceremony SKIP due to Annual Mystics Night Out Autumn Soiree Sept 23
October 28 Samhain Season Ceremony
December 16 Winter Solstice Season Ceremony
2024 DATES TBD
January Imbolc Season Ceremony
March Spring Equinox Season Ceremony
April Beltane Season Ceremony
June SKIP due to Annual Summmer Solstice Soiree
July SKIP due to WishCrating MidSummer Sunset Retreat
September SKIP due to Annual Autumn Equinox Soiree
October Samhain Season
December Winter Solstice Season
The Wisdom Circle is skipped in June and September due to our Annual Mystics Night Out Soirees.
July is also skipped as it is my Annual Mid-Summer Sunset Retreat which I HIGHLY recommend if you want a full infusion into Spinning Magick with me!
And the Sunset Retreat is On SALE right now and easy payment plans are available.
- SoulArt Studio is located in the West Jordan UT area approximately 2200 W 7200 S.
- The sweet gathering space is my home studio and the actual address will be provided to registered/paid attendees within 24 hours prior to the event
- Please note that dogs and cats roam freely amongst the home, yard, and occasionally inside the studio. If you have allergies please take this into consideration.
Cancellations and No-Shows: Due to the time and energy it takes to market and create an event, cancellations must be made within (*see event for cancellation policy) of the event to receive a refund.
* You are welcome to gift your spot.
* No Shows and late cancellations will not receive credit or refund.
* Credit cannot be used for in-studio merchandise.
* Fees from no-shows or late cancellations will be placed in a SoulArt Fund for philanthropic efforts we support throughout the year.
Please register with care and thank you so much for understanding and supporting small businesses.
*Cancellation deadline April 26
- Venmo is the most preferred payment method.
- You can also make payments via my Facebook Messenger HERE.
- Contact Lauri for other payment options if needed.
- I am unable to hold spots without prepayment
- Send your payment via Venmo to @LauriCox **Note In Your Venmo payment the name of the class**
- Lauri ‘SoulArt Studio Utah’ Cox
- The last 4 Digits of my phone # is 9997
- Important: Submit RSVP Release Form for each guest separately below
- Subscribe To Email List HERE
If the RSVP Release Form is successfully submitted you will see a confirmation below. Please submit your guest’s RSVP Release Form Seperatly and make a note below
IMPORTANT: Please Be Sure You Subscribe To The Mailing List. Submit Payment. Submit Form
—>> Please be sure you are subscribed to the email list AND join the FB Group to ensure you are in the loop of our offerings
January 28 Imbolc Season Ceremony 5-7:30 pm – ish
March 18 Ostara/Equinox Season Ceremony 5-730 pm – ish
April 29 Beltane Season Ceremony 5-7:30 pm – ish
June Solstice Ceremony SKIP due to Annual Mystics Night Out Solstice Soiree June 24
July 29 Lammas Season Ceremony SKIP Due to Annual Sunset Retreat
September Equinox Season Ceremony SKIP due to Annual Mystics Night Out Autumn Soiree Sept 23
October 28 Samhain Season Ceremony 6-8:30 pm – ish
December 16 Winter Soltice Season Ceremony 5-7:30 pm – ish